Tuesday, December 25, 2007

OPTION DRAGON'S MANTRA

OPTION DRAGON'S MANTRA

1) We/I believe it is actually possible to make money trading the markets.
2) We/I believe it is possible for us/me to make money trading the markets.
3) We/I believe that we/I deserve to make money trading the markets.

“We/I are/am the Greatest traders Ever.
We always work successfully together.
We/I are/am making millions of dollars trading the markets every year.
We/I are/am happy and content, appreciative of our trading profits.
We/I are/am always calm, collected, focused.
We/I are/am always in the zone.
We/I come from positivity and abundance.
We/I cultivate and sustain a sense of ease remaining in the zone,(the Yoda state).

Have focus, patience, and pick plays with high probability of success.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Just Make Good Trades.”

NOTES:
1) We/I believe it is actually possible to make money trading the markets.
2) We/I believe it is possible for us/me to make money trading the markets.
3) We/I believe that we/I deserve to make money trading the markets.”

Each one is different. To believe you must give thought and feeling to it. Give it the feeling of satisfaction/joy to the thought. Saying it means nothing. Believing in it means everything. Think about why each is different and its different meanings.
“The Secret ” is true.

Got these quotes from an article written by a trading coach.

“We/I are/am the Greatest traders Ever.
We always work successfully together.
We/I are/am making millions of dollars trading the markets every year.
We/I are/am happy and content, appreciative of our trading profits.
We/I are/am always calm, collected, focused.
We/I are/am always in the zone.
We/I come from positivity and abundance.
We/I cultivate and sustain a sense of ease remaining in the zone, the Yoda state.

Have focus, patience, and pick plays with high probability of success.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment-(quote from Buddha)”
(Lion in the Safari)
Just Make Good Trades.

I also ask myself after reading all research data from the morning “What are the possible themes today and what events are there” and think like a lion in the safari, cannot chase everything otherwise you get tired, pick a high probability target.

It is important to talk about things as present tense-Now. No “will”s but “Am”s.
So what if some are not true(can’t tell that to me now that I’ve said it about a million times), your subconscious and brain can’t tell! They believe and follow the heart. Give feeling to it while saying or thinking it. Feeling of joy/happiness.

Each sentence to me meant something different and this list has been changing until recently (i’m sure it will change some more but not much). I trade with my brother and including you guys/gals so the 2nd sentence is key as well. Being appreciative of your trading profits boosts your trading profits especially before it happens!
Staying calm is important but if you wear your emotions on your sleeve then it is important not to suppress your emotion but to express it and then recognize it and move on quickly, as you do it over and over again it becomes easier to do. Always stay positive and Happy!

Coming from positivity and abundance is important because it is opposite of desperation and negativity which leads to bad trades. Cultivating and sustaining is very important as you harvest and plant new seeds of trading profits in continuum. The Buddha quote is great to focus your mind on the NOW of the moment further sharpening the scope.

This next poem is a favorite of mine and was in the movie Akeelah and the Bee (2006).

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous.
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It is not just in some of us - it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

-Marianne Williamson

BE GLORIOUSLY BRIGHT!

No comments: