Thursday, December 13, 2007

MARKET BUDDAH

We/I believe it is actually possible to make money trading the markets.
We/I believe it is possible for us/me to make money trading the markets.
We/I believe that we/I deserve to make money trading the markets.”
We/I are/am the Greatest traders Ever.
We always work successfully together.
We/I are/am making millions of dollars trading the markets every year.
We/I are/am happy and content, appreciative of our trading profits.
We/I are/am always calm, collected, focused.
We/I are/am always in the zone.
We/I come from positivity and abundance.
We/I cultivate and sustain a sense of ease remaining in the zone.
Have focus, patience, and pick plays with high probability of success.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment-(quote from Buddha)”
I also ask myself after reading all research data from the morning “What are the possible themes today and what events are there” and think like a lion in the safari, cannot chase everything otherwise you get tired, pick a high probability target.
It is important to talk about things as present tense-Now. No “will”s but “Am”s.

So what if some are not true(can’t tell that to me now that I’ve said it about a million times), your subconscious and brain can’t tell! They believe and follow the heart. Give feeling to it while saying or thinking it. Feeling of joy/happiness.

No comments: