Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SELL THE NEWS

Options expiration week is getting crazy and volatile. The counter trend I anticipated last Thursday was followed through on Monday...and is continuing as I type today. The subprime news from C has contributed to the sell off that's going on. This in addition to earnings reports coming out has led to the "sell on the news" phenomena, i.e. stock price is driven up...company reports good earnings...and then sells off. Needless to say, this week will be great buying opportunities in a short time to come.

Here's the stocks on my watchlist:
GS, MA, RIMM, GOOG, AAPL, BIDU.

I'll be waiting for these stock prices come to me for a snap back up rally...or Christmas rally... to last to the end of the year. Just wait for the stock charts to confirm my suspicions. Be Patient!!! :-)

No comments: