Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MA

Hit the 50MA on strong volume. Beginning of 8/1/07 gap @ $152.45.

If MALJK's bid loses 1.9 points or MALJK's bid decreases to 1.3 then buy to open 20 contracts of MALJK at 1.3 on SmartEx and beep. This conditional order will remain active for up to 60 days and may trigger as a result of a stock split or other corporate actions.

----------------------------------------------

MA closed higher. It did not drop intraday like I expected. I changed my buy order to trigger at the 50MA. Also, strike price will change to $150. I will not chase this. Let the game come to me.
----------------
If MA's bid decreases to 145.60 then buy to open 20 contracts of MALJJ at market on SmartEx and beep. This conditional order will remain active for up to 60 days and may trigger as a result of a stock split or other corporate actions.

No comments: